- Available in: Instant PDF
“So useful, and a real pleasure to read, very helpful and I know I will refer back to it all. You go into just the right amount of detail for it to make sense but not be too confusing or overwhelming…
I’ve just finished reading- AMAZING. Just checked my list of questions and you’ve covered everything! Definitely worth the investment”
– Renata Fry
Do you want to learn the craft of film photography and deepen your artistry, create beautiful work faster, and increase your photography business profits?
FREE PREVIEW CHAPTERS
The likelihood is…
* You have noticed the increase of film photographers lately, you appreciate that film photography is beautiful, and you are curious about it
* You think film photography is probably currently too expensive for you to consider offering to your clients right now
* Film photography seems a little bit overwhelming.
* You are prepared to try just about anything to ensure that your photography business grows and succeeds
* You are consistently asked by clients to offer a discount, whether you can offer them a cheaper package, split your packages OR you have been left hanging by a client who has opted for another (cheaper) photographer
* It seems to be getting harder to promote your business
* You’ve noticed how everyone lately seems to own a good digital camera, or is becoming a photographer
*You just want to learn film photography and how to shoot film
*I have secured destination weddings at my highest package price that include all hotels and travel; thus securing my dream of travelling the world, and getting paid to do so.
*I was fully booked up to two years in advance for my wedding packages
*My most recent wedding booking was priced at £4,500, with my highest package price at £6,400
*I gain print sales from roughly half of my clients
*I was a scholarship winner for The Editorial Wedding WorkshopMy work has been featured in:*Magnolia Rouge Magazine * Style Me Pretty * Inspired By This! * b.loved * Under The Vintage Veil * Festival Brides * Elizabeth Ann Designs * Mrs Plans & Presents * Wed In London * Southbound Bride * French Wedding Style + more.* All whilst working just 2 hours a day (usually less) with no working at weekends (except for on my other projects). I show you exactly how I did it, and how you can do it too.
This guide is most likely NOT for you if:
*You are well established in film photography
*You are already marketing to, and gaining, high-budget client bookings, and have a full diary
(If this is YOU, check out book II – Film- The Luxury Advantage)
* How to actually begin shooting film for clients
* Common questions you will get asked by clients used to digital shooters- and what to reply to keep their business
* How to raise your prices and when
* Why shooting film will not cost you anything
* How to find clients when everyone else is losing them
* Your number one secret weapon as a film photographer – and how to use it
* Top tips on branding, marketing, website design – for the film photographer
* Why you are holding back your profits, and how to prevent it.
* Why you can’t afford NOT to shoot film. * Why shooting film will save your photography business